- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM2148
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm as the branch Lettings Administrator. This role will be very busy and sometimes demanding, so previous Lettings Administration experience is a must.
Company Profile for the Lettings Administrator
The working environment is busy but professional and is a very exciting place to work. Perfectly located in a modern office in Central London, my client is very well established in their local area. As the chosen Lettings Administrator you will join a very successful growing team with lots of progression opportunities.
Duties of the Lettings Administrator:
- Arranging Gas Safety certificates and EPCS
- Submitting insurance claims
- Arranging photographs and floor plans
- Arranging check outs
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Referencing new tenants
- Booking check ins and outs
- Helping out the negotiators with admin duties
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants for all documents
Character profile of the Lettings Administrator:
- Must have excellent organisational skills
- Be able to prioritise
- Like to be kept on your feet
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Be able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Enjoys supporting a team
- Good Attention to detail
- Positive at all times
Package for the Lettings Administrator:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6:00pm
- £26,000 – £30,000 (Depending on experience)
This is a role centred round supporting a lettings team, so the chosen Lettings Administrator needs to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a support role, work as a team player as well as having the customer service skills that are required to be proficient in all aspects of the job.
If you have previous office administration experience, ideally for a UK property/lettings company then please get in touch with Carly Mitchell at Cherry Pick People Property Recruitment Specialists. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Cherry Pick People.