Lettings Accounts Quality Inspector
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: BP4495
Do you want to work for one of London’s leading real estate companies?
Do have the desire to work for a diverse and inclusive team, with exceptional future opportunities?
Lettings Account Quality Inspector Company Profile:
This company was established back in the 1980’s and since then has grown to become a group of more than 60 offices across London. Their estate agents have earned a reputation in the industry for quality and provide incredible results for both landlords and tenants. They are a major player in the Capital’s property market, Their London focus combined with the comprehensive range of services they offer means they are much more than just an estate agent.
Their success as a business depends on giving their customers friendly, professional, expert service. They know they can only do that with the right people, so they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun.
They are proud in having a friendly, open, and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded, as well as providing exceptional ongoing training throughout your career.
Lettings Accounts Quality Inspector Key Duties:
• Be responsible for auditing transactions between the agent, customers, and third-party suppliers
• Responsibility for checking and verifying all payments and tenant refunds
• Spot check a sample of landlord and supplier payments to ensure all processes have been correctly followed
• Ensure accurate information is provided to HMRC
• Work closely with the Property Management department, checking changes to Landlord bank details
Lettings Accounts Quality Inspector Requirements:
• Degree in Accounting & Finance with at least 6 months’ accounting experience OR one year’s accounting experience
• Experience in property desired but not essential
• Good understanding of Excel and accounting databases
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong mathematical aptitude
• Personable and positive, with the ability to work towards team success
• Ability to conduct difficult conversations in a polite, yet firm manner
Package for the Lettings Accounts Quality Inspector:
Diversity and inclusion networks
One paid work day a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
Wellbeing package including enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, access to a coaching platform, and subsidised gym membership Hours: 9-6pm Mon-Fri