Lettings Accounts Assistant
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: REF:BP4494
Do you want to work for one of London’s leading real estate companies?
Do have the desire to work for a diverse and inclusive team, with exceptional future opportunities?
Lettings Account Assistant- Property Company Profile:
This company was established back in the 1980’s and since then has grown to become a group of more than 60 offices across London. Their estate agents have earned a reputation in the industry for quality, and provide incredible results for both landlords and tenants. They are a major player in the Capital’s property market, Their London focus combined with the comprehensive range of services they offer means they are much more than just an estate agent.
Their success as a business depends on giving their customers friendly, professional, expert service. They know they can only do that with the right people, so they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun.
They are proud in having a friendly, open, and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded, as well as providing exceptional ongoing training throughout your career.
Lettings Accounts Assistant Key Duties:
• Look after portfolio of properties for which you will have responsibility of all accounting transactions.
• Process all payments between the Agent, landlords, and tenants during the length of the tenancy
• Processing lease renewals
• Dealing with deposit release and ensuring all charges and costs have been correctly deducted
• Log and import any invoices to the database
• Work closely with third-party suppliers regarding any invoice or payment queries
Lettings Accounts Assistant Requirements:
• Excel working in a fast paced, lively environment
• Experience in property desired but not essential
• Good understanding of Excel and accounting databases
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong mathematical aptitude
• Personable and positive, with the ability to work towards team success
• Ability to conduct difficult conversations in a polite, yet firm manner
Package for the Lettings Accounts Assistant:
Hours: 9-6pm Mon-Fri