- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH3239
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced professional to take on this exciting role with a central London property and development company as a Land Manager.
As the Land Manager, you will play a key role in site identification, assessing feasibility, acquisition and land purchase, undertaking appraisals and planning for each site. You will work in a close-knit team but lead your own work to develop large scale projects.
Land Manager company profile:
My client is an international property company that specialise in acquisition, development and post-build services for a range of investors. They have strong relations with investors, local authorities, agents and consultants, have excellent due diligence and management systems and are transparent at every level.
Land Manager duties:
• Source leads and acquire sites, getting each through planning stages
• Meet and coordinate with site staff during pre-construction
• Source 4-6 sites per year
• Run negotiations in land acquisition and ensure site selection is in line with defined criteria
• Establish and maintain effective working relations with local authorities, land owners and developers
Land Manager requirements:
• Extensive experience in land buying for property developers or agents in residential property
• Experience acquiring sites for residential development and proven record on deals
• Strong knowledge of planning and frameworks
Land Manager Package:
Basic salary circa £45,000-£50,000
Bonus directly related to performance
Hours: Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm
Please contact us immediately for more details on this role as Land Manager.