Junior Project Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH3481
We are seeking a Junior Project Manager for our highly successful interior design and furnishings client. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with experience in project management and a real interest in property/interiors.
Junior Project Manager company profile:
This high-end interior design and furnishings company have a reputation for exceptional customer service and incredibly high standards. They provide bespoke Interior Design, Furniture and refurbishment for estate agents, property developers, PRS firms and managing agents across the UK.
Junior Project Manager, key duties:
• Regular liaison, meetings and advising existing clients
• Assist the new business team on new client meetings
• Project manage 4-6 large (80-200+ unit schemes) interiors and furnishings projects per year
• Liaise and coordinate with design team
• Liaise and work closely with the site team
• Liaise with the “buyers” on product delivery
• Assist in drawing up and managing budgets
Junior Project Manager, experience profile:
• Ideally degree educated in a technical, engineering or project subject
• Some experience as a Project Manager or assistant would be perfect
• Experience with CRM software and MS Office (Excel essential)
• Confident communicator / highly literate
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Highly organised and process driven
Junior Project Manager package:
Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00am-5pm)
Please get in if you would like more details on this role as a Junior Project Manager.