Junior Compliance Administrator
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4122
This is a great opportunity to join a leading central London property company as a compliance administrator. They are looking for a motivated, bright individual with some administration experience, to be an integral member of their busy lettings operation. This role could progress you to roles such as property management or senior admin roles in the future.
Junior Compliance Administrator Company Profile:
This global investment consultancy specialises in residential property and has a network of 3 offices worldwide. This opportunity is based in their office in the City office.
With over £500million of assets under management and an excellent track record within their areas they are firmly established as a market leader.
Junior Compliance Administrator Duties:
• Update management system, lodge deposit as per ‘New File Checklist’
• Review, monitor and chase rent arrears and outstanding fees, doing your utmost to reduce the rent arrears on the portfolio
• Property Licencing – Continuously review what properties require a licence, advise Clients accordingly, manage the database of licences held and chase renewals in good time, keeping effective records
• Support a Property Management team with ad hoc duties and administration
• Manage the activity of critical safety ensuring tests are performed and satisfactory certificates are issued within the required legal parameters, caring for our contractor database ensuring we have a database of efficient, accredited contractors.
• Liaise with Landlords and Tenants
Character and skills profile for the Junior Compliance Administrator:
• Customer service is the focus
• Excellent attention to detail and time management
• Bright and articulate
• Enthusiastic, positive outlook
• Educated to degree level is desirable
Junior Compliance Administrator Package:
£21,000 plus £2,172 travel allowance