Investment Sales Consultant
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: DV3561
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Property Investment company as a Sales Consultant. Property Sales or Investment experience is necessary for this role which will be very busy sometimes demanding with KPI’s and revenue targets.
Company Profile for the Investment Sales Consultant
Our client is an award-winning real-estate investment property company in the heart of London. They source UK property including student accommodation investments, high yield residential properties for people looking for income-producing assets. Currently, they are looking to expand their Sales team and are seeking experienced salespeople to join their lively and friendly team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly motivated individuals with a proven sales track record.
Duties of the Investment Sales Consultant
• Advising on property investments
• Advising and servicing clients throughout the sales process
• Closing property deals
• Liaising with existing clients to maintain business relations and generate repeat business
• Handling inbound leads and following up on all sales enquiries
• Qualifying and implementing client requirements into a property investment search process
Character profile of the Investment Sales Consultant
There is a big emphasis on consultative selling with this role, so the ability to build and maintain long-standing business relationships with property investors is essential.
• Previous sales experience
• Strong aptitude for selling
• Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Good rapport buildings skills
• Enthusiasm for the role and the ability to create urgency to generate sales
• Resilience, hunger for success and diligence
• Confident when working under pressure
Package for the Investment Sales Consultant
Monday to Friday 9am to 6:00pm
£18,000 – £22,000
£70,000 OTE in your first year
Incentivised commission structure
Exclusive projects and no cold calling
Prime Central London office location
If this role is of interest or if you have previous Estate Agency experience, ideally for a UK property/lettings company then please get in touch with Daryn Vanhinsbergh at Cherry Pick People Property Recruitment Specialists. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Cherry Pick People.