- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: GB3395
Are you an experienced Recruiter?
Would you like to work for one of London’s most successful and well-respected property companies?
Would you like a busy role dealing with Directors and Stakeholders?
Internal Recruiter Company Profile:
This is a multi-office estate agency brand with numerous years in the London market. Their Internal Recruitment team manage the Recruitment across the entire company and are based in a busy Head Office.
They know they need right people in the business, therefore they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun. They are proud in having a friendly, open and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded
Internal Recruiter Key Duties:
• Work very closely with the Recruitment Manager and team to fill vacancies quickly
• Headhunt on a daily basis
• Prepare job specs
• Build relationships with hiring Managers and Directors to fully understand their needs
• Manage the PSL for external agencies
• Make sure all new starters have all their documents and attend the induction days
Internal Recruiter Character profile:
• Have 3+ experience as a Recruiter
• Able to manage a very heavy work load
• Proactive – able to headhunt on a daily basis
• Confident and professional
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong character – can make things happen
• Able to self-manage
Internal Recruiter Package:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
£35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience + monthly and quarterly commission
Please contact us immediately if you would like more information on this role as an Internal Recruiter