Graduate Property Administrator
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4493
Do you want to work for one of London’s leading real estate companies?
Do have the desire to work for a diverse and inclusive team, with exceptional future opportunities?
Graduate Property Administrator Company Profile:
This company was established back in the 1980’s and since then has grown to become a group of more than 60 offices across London. Their estate agents have earned a reputation in the industry for quality, and provide incredible results for both landlords and tenants. They are a major player in the Capital’s property market, Their London focus combined with the comprehensive range of services they offer means they are much more than just an estate agent.
Their success as a business depends on giving their customers friendly, professional, expert service. They know they can only do that with the right people, so they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun.
They are proud in having a friendly, open, and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded, as well as providing exceptional ongoing training throughout your career.
Graduate Property Administrator Key Duties:
• Work alongside our lettings teams across the business to ensure that each tenancy starts on a positive footing
• Arranging pre-tenancy works
• Facilitating rent collection
• Offer professional advice in relation to financial, rental, and legal matters
• Be on hand to arrange end of tenancy works, such as professional cleans and deposit returns
• Help with the serving of Legal notices
Graduate Property Administrator Requirements:
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve
• A passion for excellent customer service
• Exceptional communication skills
• Personable and positive, with the ability to work towards team success
• A desire to do a good job is essential
Package for the Graduate Property Administrator:
Diversity and inclusion networks
One paid work day a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
Wellbeing package including enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, access to a coaching platform, and subsidised gym membership
9-6pm Mon-Fri, some different shift patters occasionally
Please contact us immediate for more information on this role as a Graduate Property Administrator