General Manager (PRS)
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: GB3480
My client is looking for an exceptional General Manager to oversee the running of two large mixed tenure buildings and a team of staff who have ran on site operations, working closely with the stakeholders to ensure consistency and manage the profit and loss.
General Manager company profile:
Our client is a Property Company that specialise in “Build to rent” and they employ several hundred people in offices across the UK. This company hire and retain outstanding people who are experts in their field. They look for people who enjoy a collaborative working environment and a culture that makes everyone feel they can make a real difference to the business.
General Manager key duties:
• Work with different teams within the company to ensure they deliver on the customer proposition
• Deal with profit and loss
• Find ways to improve the customer experience
• Minimise void periods and maximise profitability
• Lead and develop the team and ensure they deliver exceptional customer service
• Manage a high performing team and support the development of your team
• Create reports
• Heavily involved in hiring
• Overseeing all onsite operations
General Manager requirements:
• Strong line management skills
• Experience running a team of managers who have run onsite operations
• Experience setting and managing budgets
• Strong operational background in mixed tenure management
Package for the General Manager:
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000pa
Please contact us immediately for more information on this role as a General Manager (PRS).