- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH4002
Do you have proven experience leading a design team for an architectural practice or main contractor? Have you specialised in delivering private residential projects for clients to the value of £2-2.5m? If you have led a design team in the role of Design Manager or similar, get in touch!
COMPANY PROFILE – Design Manager:
Our client, a building contractor, launched over 10 years ago in West London. They were formed to provide strong customer service, award winning design and professional project management. They offer an integrated design & build service which works alongside in-house interior design.
DUTIES – Design Manager:
• Take full responsibility for design ideas, local authority approval and coordinating projects
• Run the architectural department, guide, advise and manage the team of Architects/Designers
• Audit design; identify inconsistencies & missing information
• Liaise with project/cost managers, interior designers and sub-contractors
• Sales/new client meetings, creating proposals and winning design work
• Carry out drawing reviews
• Ensure design process adheres to building regs
• Manage the development and implementation of design proposals
• Identify design risk/create risk assessments
EXPERIENCE PROFILE – Design Manager:
• Experience as a Design Manager or Lead Architect (Part III desired)
• Previous experience leading / managing a design team
• Strong private residential planning background
• Proven track record in Architectural sales
• Client management, key adviser, relationship builder
• Thorough understanding of construction process
• IT Skills – CAD, Indesign, Sketch up and Excel
PACKAGE – Design Manager:
Access to car, pension, 23 days holiday
If this opportunity is of interest, then please get in touch with James at Cherry Pick People.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest Property, Construction & Recruitment news and opportunities.
Jump to the front of the queue!!
RECORD YOUR VIDEO INTRODUCTION HERE…
Spend just 10 mins, at a time convenient to you, and answer 5 quick questions. We will get back to you in 48hrs with your feedback.