Credit Controller – Property
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: BP4162
Are you passionate about finance and all things property?
Do you want to work for one of London’s leading real estate companies?
Do have the desire to work for a diverse and inclusive team, with exceptional future opportunities?
If so, read on!
Credit Controller – Property Company Profile:
This company was established back in the 1970’s and since then has grown to become a group of more than 60 offices across London. Their estate agents have earned a reputation in the industry for quality, and provide incredible results for both landlords and tenants. They are a major player in the Capital’s property market, Their London focus combined with the comprehensive range of services they offer means they are much more than just an estate agent.
Their success as a business depends on giving their customers friendly, professional, expert service. They know they can only do that with the right people, so they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun.
They are proud in having a friendly, open, and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded.
Credit Controller – Property Key Duties:
• Set expectations with tenants for regular contact at set times.
• Chasing rent arrears, determining any issue and obtaining payment by all means available
• Be a point of contact via phone, text or email
• Consistently hit intervals to make sure any court proceedings which occur are as successful as possible
• Attend court if required to provide evidence in rent arrears cases
• Keep in regular contact with landlords to update them until payment is received
• Have clear communication with landlords when explaining procedure and options that are available to them
Credit Controller – Property Requirements:
• Previous credit control/debt collection experience is essential
• Experience in property desired but not essential
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work independently with a strong work ethic
• Personable and positive, with the ability to work towards team success
• Ability to conduct difficult conversations in a polite, yet firm manner
Package for the Credit Control – Property:
Hours: 9-6pm Mon-Fri
Please contact us immediate for more information on this role as a Credit Controller – Property