Construction & Design Recruiter
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JHCPP
Central London but flexible
Are you a proactive, dynamic Recruiter with experience in the professional construction / design sector looking to join a fun, forward thinking, team-orientated company?
Would you like to take on a warm desk and ramp it up, really make it your own, build a great client base and get it to a hot desk?
Are you working for a corporate business and looking for a change of environment?
Construction & Design Recruiter – Company profile:
We are a customer focused recruitment consultancy that specialises in Property and Construction. With a strong team ethos, we have a very inclusive company culture. Our success has been built on the exceptional relationships we have developed across the sector. We are now at a point where we are looking for significant growth across the UK with partnerships with dynamic innovative clients – you could be a big part of this journey
Construction & Design Recruiter – Benefits:
• Up to 33 days holiday
• Birthday off
• Flexible working
• A structured career path, opportunity for promotion every 6 months.
• You could be running your own team within 12-24 months
• Private healthcare
• Cycle to work scheme/discounted gym membership
• Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
• Monthly lunch club with the Directors (when allowed)
Construction & Design Recruiter – Key Duties:
• Growing your network of experienced, high-quality, professional, construction and design candidates
• Face to face or virtual meetings, telephone calls and social media engagement
• Focus on building a personal brand, supporting business brand and utilise market leading technology
• Advanced communication, listening and questioning skills
• Ability to influence, build new and foster existing client relationships
• Excel in relationship building and client account development – a love for people and service!
• High level networker – attend industry events and be highly proactive
• Deliver an exceptional candidate and client experience through the recruitment process
• Previous experience as a Recruiter in the construction or design sector for an agency is essential
Please contact us immediately for more details on this role as a Construction & Design Recruiter.