Client and Customer Care Consultant
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3485
My client is looking for someone with exceptional Customer Service Skills, who understands the importance of creating an excellent first impression on client.
Client and Customer Care Consultant company profile:
Our client is one of the world’s leading and most reputable Property Agents. They pride themselves on their high level of client and customer care and are hugely successful. They put this success down to the talented people who work within the company.
Client and Customer Care Consultant key duties:
• Responding to all enquiries on the companies Live Chat feature, promptly and appropriately
• Liaising with clients, customers and other members of staff professionally
• Building and maintaining relationships with tenants and landlords
• Generating new business for the Lettings Division through a direct marketing campaign
• Registering applicants and passing on accurate messages to the correct person/department.
• This is a dynamic role, ideal for someone who enjoys multi-tasking and the hustle and bustle of working on the front line.
Client and Customer Care Consultant requirements:
• Competent at Microsoft Office and computer literate
• Excellent telephone manor
• Strong customer service skills and experience
• A desire to work in the property industry
• Enthusiastic and personable
Client and Customer Care Consultant:
Salary: £20,000 plus commission £25,000 OTE
Hours: 8am – 8pm and you will work one out of three shifts within these hours. You will also have to work the occasional Saturday
Please contact us immediately for more information on this role as a Client and Customer Care Consultant.