Client Accounts – Property
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3459
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest independent agencies in London as their Client Accountant, on their Client Accounts team.
Client Accounts – Property company profile:
This company was established back in the 1970’s and since then has grown to become a group of more than 50 offices across London. Their estate agents have earned a reputation in the industry for quality and a friendly service to match. They are a major player in the Capital’s property market, Their London focus combined with the comprehensive range of services they offer means they are much more than just an estate agent.
Their success as a business depends on giving their customers friendly, professional, expert service. They know they can only do that with the right people, so they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun.
They are proud in having a friendly, open and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded
Client Accounts – Property key duties:
• Complete the daily import of the division’s bank statement onto the CML system in a timely manner in line with company procedures ensuring that all non-allocated payments are investigated and assigned correctly.
• Offset previous day’s payments on the bank reconciliation. Accurately reconcile all outgoing and incoming payments ensuring that payments and receipts balance. Investigate and resolve any that do not. Ensure all entries are posted in time for the production of the month end bank reconciliation.
• Monitor and maintain the CML cash book on a daily basis. Investigate any unreconciled items and ensure that the spreadsheet that captures unallocated items is kept up to date as items are resolved. Ensure that all branches are notified by email with the list of unallocated payments and action any responses accordingly.
• Provide cover for the Accounts Assistant role
• Support the management team with ad hoc tasks as appropriate to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department. Including periodic data cleansing exercises.
• Processing supplier payment runs in line with company procedures
Client Accounts – Property requirements:
• Previous accounts experience within Property Lettings
• Exceptional customer service experience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Confident and professional
• Quick knowledge assimilation and logic application
Package for the Client Accounts – Property:
Salary: Up to £32,000
Hours: 9-6pm Mon-Thurs, Fri 9-5pm
Please contact us immediate for more information on this role as a Client Accounts – Property