Client Account Manager – Block Management
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: BP4404
This is a superb opportunity to work for one of London’s leading property companies as a Client Account Manager in their Block Management Team in South West London. The benefits are extensive, as is the competitive salary.
Client Account Manager – Block Management Company Profile:
This large independent property company has a network of 50+ offices across London. They are experts in sales, lettings, block management, and residential property management. They have an exceptional training department and fantastic employee benefits.
Their success as a business depends on giving their customers friendly, professional, expert service. They know they can only do that with the right people, so they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun.
Client Account Manager – Block Management Key Duties:
• Attending Client meetings as and when required
• Assisting the block manager with the preparation of the annual service charge budget and ten year maintenance plan for your clients
• Preparing ground rent reports for freeholders/clients and requesting the transfer of funds due
• Conducting Year-End procedures – preparing clients year-end paperwork including – Preparing trial balance reports, Preparing Year-End Income & Expenditure reports, Preparing section 20b Notices
• To assist with the preparation of your portfolio of clients employees P11d forms.
Client Account Manager – Block Management Character profile:
• A confident and articulate communicator
• Personable and focused
• Has a track record of success in a similar role within a block management company accounts department
• Has a full understanding and is used to working under the regulatory framework the business operates in – ARMA-Q
• IT literate – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Property management packages
Package for the Client Account Manager – Block Management:
Basic Salary £36,000 – £40,000pa
Monday – Thursday 9am – 6pm and Friday 9am – 5pm