Business Support Recruitment Consultant
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: GB45
Georgie and Carly are on the lookout for an Experienced or Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the fantastic Business Support team here at Cherry Pick People!
Fed up of just being a number? Want to work for a firm where your voice is heard and your opinion matters? Looking for a career not just a job?
If you are tenacious, driven and have a natural sales ability, have the desire to grow and develop in a professional/ fun working environment then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are offering the most competitive commission structure in the industry, no weekends and an office full of crazy consultants. What more could you ask for?!
Every consultant here at Cherry Pick People lives by our mantra of ‘Putting people first’ so a team focused mentality is essential.
Talking of team, you must be able to put up with two very lively ladies. There is never a quiet moment in the office when the Business Support team are around!
Your duties as a Business Support Recruitment Consultant includes:
• Resourcing candidates from a range of different mediums including our database, social media, referrals, headhunting, job boards etc
• Building your network of candidates through face to face meetings (including lunches, coffee meetings and evenings out)
• Growing your client base through new business and building lasting relationship with clients by taking them out for lunches, nights out and we have even been known to take a lucky few to events such as Oktoberfest! (Which may have ended up dancing on tables with the clients)
• Attending networking events and award ceremony’s property specific
Being an exceptional Recruiter requires you to be very good at self-managing, being resilient and having a positive, can do attitude. (most importantly having great banter)
At Cherry Pick People we pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity. It is very important that we find the right people for our team who will also live by our values.
Previous recruitment experience is not essential as full training will be given. Sales and Lettings Negotiators or Property Managers with a sales background we would love to hear from you! The ideal candidate will have experience in the Property sector and would like to continue working in a target orientated sales environment.
In return for your hard work you’ll be awarded uncapped earning potential, a generous basic, bonus’s on a monthly basis and a fantastic commission structure. As Fridays are everyone’s favorite day of the week, not only do we leave at 5pm, but it is dress down Friday and team lunch day! There are also lots of incentives like company trips abroad (take a look at our Barcelona pictures on our website) as well as a very fun and competitive working environment.
Business Support Recruitment Consultant package:
• £20k Basic £35-40k OTE (rising to £45-55k in year 2) 9-6pm (Mon-Thurs), 9-5pm (Fri)
• Monthly and / or Quarterly bonuses and team incentives!
This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing and dynamic team Recruitment company as a Business Support Consultant. If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to email@example.com, or alternatively call Georgie on 0203 587 7689 for a confidential chat today.