Assistant Property Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM2236
This is a great opportunity to join one of South West London’s leading property companies as the branch Assistant Property Manager.
This company are looking for an articulate, well presented Assistant Property Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career, or looking to kick star their career within the Property Industry.
Assistant Property Manager Company profile:
With offices located in one of South West London’s most affluent areas this company is one of the market leaders in their local area. Their credentials are only further confirmed with the numerous industry awards they have received over the year. They also have a great culture and friendly and energetic team.
Assistant Property Manager Job Role:
• Supporting the Property Management Team
• Assisting with the Day to Day maintenance of the management portfolio
• Assisting with arranging and monitoring works and repairs
• Liaising with tenants and landlords
• Assist with the move in process ensuring documentation is correct and provided to both landlord and tenant
• Assist with the termination process and ensure correct documentation is provided to both landlord and tenants.
Assistant Property Manager Character profile:
• PC Literate
• Able to work in a professional and busy environment
• Exceptional customer service experience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Previous agency experience would be very beneficial
Assistant Property Manager Package:
Basic: £22,000 – £24,000
Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
If you have previous Property Administration experience, and are looking to take the next step in your career then please get in touch with Carly Mitchell at Cherry Pick People Property Recruitment Specialists. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Cherry Pick People.