- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3415
This is a superb opportunity to work for one of London’s most prestigious developers as an Aftercare Manager in Central London. Extensive experience as an Aftercare Manager is essential, as the chosen candidate will have to come in and be able to hit the ground running.
Aftercare Manager company profile:
This company produce very high-end developments, and work with high net worth buyers and investors, based both in the UK and overseas. They offer a superb service, and the Aftercare team are a crucial part of the business.
Their success as a business depends on giving their customers friendly, professional, expert service. They know they can only do that with the right people, so they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun.
Aftercare Manager Key Duties:
• Arranging and managing sub-contractors return to rectify defects and reporting back to the client when work is complete
• Dealing with Residents with their defects and Snagging list
• Logging in defects on Field View
• Answering Residence maintenance issues
• Managing stakeholders
• Interacting with the clients on daily basis
• Supporting team with all admin duties and advise
Aftercare Manager character profile:
• Experience of defect resolution, property maintenance or property management is essential
• Experienced in delivering excellent customer service
• Self-motivated and determined
• Excellent at establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and colleagues
• Calm, reliable, well presented and business like
• Good communicator, face to face, by email and by phone
Package for the Aftercare Manager:
Salary – Up to £35,000
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30 pm
Please contact us asap for more information on this role as an Aftercare Manager.