Client Accounts Assistant Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM5655
South West London Hybrid Working
Do you have a strong background in Client Accounts within the Property industry?
Have you got experience managing a team, or natural leadership skills?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Client Accounts Assistant Manager – Property company profile:
This company are very successful and they put that success down to the people who work within their company. They have a global presence, and are market leaders in London and across the UK.
Client Accounts Assistant Manager- Property key duties:
- Ensuring all contractor invoices are paid correctly and in a timely manner
- Proactively looking for ways to reduce tenant and landlord arrears
- Managing and leading the Credit Control, purchase ledger and banking functions
- Monitoring/approving annual leave and ensuring cover is organised
- Overseeing any training needs
- Conducting weekly team meetings
- Conducting Monthly Business Reviews of team members
- Implementing high people management standards to allow team members to develop and grow
Client Accounts Assistant Manager – Property package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
South West London & Hybrid Working
Please get in touch with Carly Mitchell asap if you would like more information on this role as a Client Accounts Assistant Manager – 02035877691 firstname.lastname@example.org