- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: TR5633
This is a great opportunity to join a leading independent Property company based in central London. They are a chartered surveyors focused on both commercial and residential prime London real estate.
They are looking for an experienced and confident AST Property Manager to join the team.
Property Manager company profile:
A distinguished and historic RICS regulated Chartered Surveyors based in the bustling hub central/west London, this renowned enterprise has earned numerous prestigious awards, showcasing their commitment to excellence. With a wide range of services and an unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction, they offer a vibrant workplace where employees can contribute to a rich legacy of success.
Property Manager key duties:
· Property maintenance management for designated properties
· Communication with Landlords and Tenants for maintenance issues
· Facilitation of safety certificates for managed properties
· Handling of deposit discussions and disputes
· Management of rent arrears and financial accounts
· Regular property inspections and reporting to clients
· Coordination with Block Management companies and insurance claims
· Miscellaneous tasks and responsibilities to enhance company operations.
Property Manager package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Central / West London
Circa £35,000 plus benefits.
Please get in touch with Tas asap if you would like more information on this role as a Property Manager