Super Prime Networking Specialist
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JR5612
South West London / Hybrid
Guide Salary & Package: £120k+ OTE
Are you presently working in the Super Prime Residential or Commercial Real Estate industry in a sales or
consultative role and find yourself inspired by exceptional Architecture/Interior Design and would love the
opportunity to get involved?
Well, this position as a professional networker in the Super Prime residential sector could be the unique
opportunity you’ve been searching for.
Company Profile – Super Prime Networking Specialist
The company offering this unique opportunity is a boutique, high-end interior design and staging company with
an exceptional reputation and an existing client list within the luxury design industry.
They provide their clients with a truly bespoke and high-quality service, offering one-on-one access to some of
the best interior designers in London. Their ambition is to create one-of-a-kind spaces, making clients’ homes
truly exceptional and show-ready.
Their beautifully curated designs have earned them several features in numerous home and interior design
articles, solidifying their reputation as the go-to company for home staging in London’s prime residential sector.
Their core business is thriving and experiencing exceptional, consistent growth. With the resurgence in London’s
super-prime residential market, they are seeking a special individual to focus their attention on this specific
sector. Due to the unique nature of the super-prime market, they are looking for someone to represent the
company in a networking capacity, become the face of the company’s super-prime operation, and establish real
relationships that can be utilized in the future.
Although this is ultimately a sales position, it is not for a hard-sell person. This role is for someone who enjoys the
human aspect of sales, meeting people, building relationships, and becoming your clients’ go-to expert.
Duties – Super Prime Networking Specialist
- Represent the company and interior design shows in the UK and abroad
- Confidently and articulately pitch the companies services to a diverse client base
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with the companies key client accounts
- Attend interior design meeting between the inhouse interior design team and the clients
- Use a tactical approach to target and expand your personal High-net worth network in both a B2C and a B2B
- Maintain consistence contact with your client list and attending clients social events including lunches and
- Leveraging you existing clients to further expand your network and close new business opportunities
- Be the companies representative in high value negotiations winning contracts in order to achieve revenue
Person Profile – Super Prime Networking Specialist
- Previous experience selling into, or consulting within the Super Prime residential sector
- Existing personal network of High net worth individuals to initial utilise to build your network
- Confident, outgoing and articulate individual with the ability to speak to anybody and generate relationships
- Understanding of residential property sales process
This position offers hybrid working with exceptional flexibility and an initial OTE in excess of £120k
If you would like a discreet conversation about this role, please feel free to get in touch!