Lettings & Events Coordinator
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: TR5600
Would you like to join a modern and innovative company with an inclusive team culture?
Are you an organised individual with previous lettings or tenancy administration experience?
Do you want the opportunity for progression and where your input is valued?
Company profile for the Lettings Coordinator:
A cutting edge, super stylish developer based in recently regenerated area of East London. You will be based in their modern office situated in East London, with innovative architecture and design, roof-top gardens and world-class restaurants.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the team, supporting the lettings department with all tenancy paperwork, ensuring a smooth transition of each move in. Excellent customer service is paramount, and you will often find yourself dealing with high end clients and celebrities as well as assisting with company events.
If you are an outgoing individual, wanting to further progress in your career and enjoy working in a buzzing team environment, this is the role for you!
Duties for the Lettings Coordinator:
- Conducting tenant referencing
- Drafting pre-tenancy paperwork
- Booking check-ins and arranging property cleaning for new tenancies
- Supporting Lettings and events team
- Drawing up renewal documents
Character profile of the Lettings Coordinator:
- ***Accuracy and attention to detail
- ***Pro-active, team player
- ***A positive, can-do nature and ability to show initiative
- ***Be able to work as part of a team
- ***Outgoing character who is happy to get stuck in
Benefits of the Lettings Coordinator:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Monthly team lunch
- 2 Free meals a day at top end eatery
- Social events
- Career progression
Salary – £28,000-£30,000 DOE
Monday to Friday – 9am – 5.30pm
Please contact Tas Ravencroft ASAP for more information on this role as Lettings Coordinator