Assistant Director of Regulation and Policy
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: TR5556
Location: North London/Flexible Working (min. 3 days in the office)
Salary: £88,000 to £98,000 per annum
Are you a forward-thinking leader and pioneer with a passion to ensure housing costs are fair, compliant with national standards and ensure your people have the right training? Look no further!
Our client is more than just a housing association – they’re community builders. As the Assistant Director of Regulation and Policy you will report to the Customer Experience Director, playing a pivotal role in bringing these vital values to life.
Assistant Director of Regulation and Policy Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Developing a vigorous governance framework to ensure compliance with consumer standards and that we can strongly evidence that to our regulator.
- Reporting on progress to a variety of senior-level forums, including the group board.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate risk frameworks, risk maps and internal and external audits.
- Leading on the development of new and update existing policies and procedures.
- Keeping updated with emerging regulation and legislation and advising on changes and best practice.
- Developing excellent relationships across the organisation to support operational colleagues to deliver on customer strategy.
- Being a representative at external meetings and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Compliance with the rent standard and setting and communicate rent increases.
- Collaborating with HR to design and implement effective recruitment, induction, and training programmes across the business.
Assistant Director of Regulation and Policy Profile:
- Evidence of working in an environment of managing and mitigating significant risk.
- Worked with regulatory requirements such as rents standards and consumer standards.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant legislation, statutory and regulatory requirements, and the environments in which they operate.
- Experience in training and competency frameworks and evidencing these to ensure colleagues are best equipped and compliant.
- Exceptional leadership skills to engage, motivate and grow talent, building a culture of high performance.
- Significant experience of working in a rent setting environment, although not a deal breaker.
Assistant Director of Regulation and Policy Benefits:
- Competitive annual leave and flexible working options.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption pay.
- Private healthcare.
- Interest-free loans: season ticket, tenancy deposit, and training.
- Life assurance coverage at four times annual salary.
If interested, click apply now or to set up a confidential call please contact Tas Ravenscroft by phone on 0203 868 2606 or by email with a copy of your CV at Tas.Ravenscroft@cherrypickpeople.com.
We wholeheartedly encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, irrespective of their race, gender, marital status, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other characteristic.