Director of Places and Estates
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: TR5547
Location: North London/Flexible Working (min. 3 days in the office) Salary: £90,000 to £100,000 per annum
Are you passionate about creating vibrant communities and shaping inspiring living spaces? Are you a forward-thinking leader and pioneer with a passion for placemaking and estates?
Our Client and Director of Places and Estates Overview:
Our client is more than just a housing association – they’re community builders. As the Director of Places and Estates, you will report to the Managing Director and Executive Board, playing a pivotal role in bringing these values to life through innovative strategies that enrich their residents’ lives and contribute to the larger urban landscape.
Director of Places and Estates Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Offer senior-level advice, challenge, and support to enhance performance and meet regulatory requirements.
- Cultivate a culture of customer and service improvement, empowering staff to adapt to evolving customer needs.
- Lead the estates team within the Places and Estates, ensuring compliance with regulations and high standards.
- Provide strategic leadership to achieve business plan objectives and expand estate portfolio.
- Manage external suppliers, agents, and contractors to meet financial targets.
- Manage schemes to adapt service delivery to different markets and customer expectations.
- Adhere to organisational policies, procedures, and health and safety regulations.
- Leading investigations and hearings.
- Foster collaboration with operational, assets, central services, finance, and information teams to enhance service quality.
Director of Place and Estates Profile:
- Previous Block and Estate Management experience, at Senior level.
- Experience in creating and adapting strategies across various estates.
- Thorough understand of Property Management and Placemaking sector.
- Proven strong and effective leadership, implementing plans in alignment with customer-centric values.
- Strong grasp for relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Track record of analysing processes to enhance customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Proficiency in using and analysing business intelligence systems.
Director of Place and Estates Benefits:
- Competitive annual leave and flexible working options.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption pay.
- Private healthcare.
- Interest-free loans: season ticket, tenancy deposit, and training.
- Life assurance coverage at four times annual salary.
If you’re a forward-thinking leader with a passion for Placemaking and Estates, we invite you to join their team and shape the future of urban living in London.
If interested, click apply now or to set up a confidential call please contact Tas Ravenscroft by phone on 0203 868 2606 or by email with a copy of your CV at Tas.Ravenscroft@cherrypickpeople.com.
We wholeheartedly encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, irrespective of their race, gender, marital status, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other characteristic.