Lettings Account Assistant
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: TR5200
Looking to break into the world of Property? Numerically literate and want to pop your skills to good use? We’ve got just the role for you!
This company have been operating since the 80s, and their success has been emphasised by their talent to deliver exceptional service through their core strengths… Which they recognise as their people! Your career can be supported and developed by award-winning training, why would you not want to be part of that? Working at the company you will feel energised, rewarded, and have a great social setting in order to build on the existing culture.
Lettings Account Assistant Duties:
· Looking after an allocated portfolio of properties where you will be responsible for all accounting transactions.
· Working closely with Property Managers, you will process all payments to customers (internally and externally).
· Responsible for putting through the lease renewals completed by the Renewals Team.
· Importing invoices to pay contractors on time.
· Releasing deposits back to Tenants, ensuring all costs are deducted.
Lettings Accounts Assistant Profile:
· Must enjoy working in a lively and fast-paced environment, and be service driven.
· Strong mathematical aptitude.
· Familiarity with excel and account databases.
· Exceptional eye for detail.
· Positive and hardworking mentality.
· Salary: £22,000
· Location: West London & Hybrid Working (2 Days WFH after completion of training)
· Grad-Entry Level
· Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
· Career development and progression plans.
· Wellbeing package and enhanced sick leave.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB)
At Cherry Pick People, we’re committed to cultivating an environment and placing individuals at companies that promote diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are a global community, and we believe our unique qualities should be celebrated because they are critical to our innovation and relationships. It’s essential that you are comfortable to be your authentic self each and every day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, caring responsibilities, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative for us at Cherry Pick People, we strive to embed it within our culture and values.