Assistant Lettings Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: KC4908
Our client is looking for an Associate Director (Assistant Lettings Manager) to join their high performing office in the Chelsea and Kensington area, assisting with team management, pitching, instructing new clients and negotiating deals.
One of the most prestigious brands in property, this global prime market leader offers excellent career opportunities, unrivalled access to the very best properties and learning opportunities from a wealth of highly experienced and talented professionals.
They are looking for an experienced Assistant Lettings Manager to join their team, to support in pitching/valuations, arranging lets and team management.
This could be the perfect role for you in you a currently a senior negotiator looking to take your next step into a management role.
Assistant Lettings Manager profile – you will need;
* Experience in lettings, and a strong track record of negotiating deals
* Ideally some experience in pitching/valuing property
* Excellent Customer Service and rapport building skills
* The ability to efficiently organise your day
* A positive and upbeat nature, and the ability to motivate the team
* Full clean Drivers License
Assistant Lettings Manager package;
* Up to £30k basic salary
* Up to £70k OTE
* Generous car allowance of £5k
* Excellent company benefits
* 8.30am to 6.30pm Mon – Thurs
* 6pm finished Fridays
* Great work/life balance with minimal Saturdays