Senior Property Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4823
This is a great opportunity to join a leading, international Property brand. They are looking for a Senior Property Manager who is looking to work on an exclusive portfolio. This is an exciting role with the opportunity with a large property management department so there will be many opportunities for fast progression.
Senior Property Manager company profile:
The company vision is to become the leading property adviser in all the global markets that they operate in.
They have a network of UK offices that offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, rural property and mixed-use development schemes. They attract, recruit and retain the best people in property. They offer great benefits once you have passed probation.
Senior Property Manager key duties:
• Liaising with tenants, ensuring delivery of exemplary customer experience at all stages, from check in to check out and deposit return, ensuring adherence to obligations under tenancy agreements at all times
• Conducting regular block inspections and annual property inspections in line with SLA
• Instructing maintenance and refurbishment works, seeking client approval when required and following all procurement procedures
• Managing enquiries from lessees and their Solicitors
• Processing Insurance claims as and when required and acting as primary point of contact for the annual insurance renewal process with the landlords brokers
• Responding to queries and requests in a timely manner
• Providing detailed support and advice to, and developing relationships with, all representatives of the client
• Supporting all team members, delivering training and contributing to performance reviews
• To conduct regular 121’s, complete thorough probationary, interim and annual appraisals as per company guidelines
Senior Property Manager package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Central London & Hybrid Working
Up to £38,000 plus bonus and benefits