Assistant Property Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: TH4821
Ready to kickstart your career with one of London’s leading estate agents? Want to be rewarded for your hard work with development and career progression? We’ve got just the role for you!
The company has been in the business for 30 years and has an outstanding network of almost 60 branches across London and surrounding counties. Award-winning training ensures that your development is put first, which gives you the tools to progress your career. On top of all that, they are one of the market-leaders in the tech which enables you to provide the best customer experience.
Assistant Property Manager Duties:
• Assist Property Managers within their day to day
• Cover work in the event the Property Manager is on holiday or sick
• Booking pre-tenancy and end of tenancy works
• Provide advice to Landlords and Tenants
Assistant Property Manager Profile:
• Strong communication skills
• Highly organised individual
• Ability to problem solve
• Share a passion for the customer experience
• No previous Property Management experience is required
Assistant Property Manager Package:
• Location: Chiswick & 1-day WFH
• £22,000 to £25,000 basic
• Diversity and inclusion networks
• Paid day off to volunteer for charity
• Other company perks (wellbeing package)
A killer opportunity that you do not want to miss out on. Contact Tas Habib for a confidential chat today!