- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH4814
We are looking to speak to CAD design technicians looking for a permanent career opportunity. Develop your skills in CAD design & Revit for a growing manufacturing/construction firm!
Design CAD Technician – Company Profile:
Our client is a growing force in the world of manufacturing, construction and design and this is a fantastic firm to build your career as a Design CAD Technician. Following the pandemic, they have and are experiencing a period of real growth, so you will be joining a fast-paced dynamic team.
Design CAD Technician – Duties:
– Space planning and problem solving
– Preparing surveys and detailed design for clients
– Design of 2D and 3D projects using 2D & 3D AutoCAD & Revit
– Researching methods and information regarding installation methods
– Planning refurbishments/modifications of existing buildings for change of use
– Client liaison and working closely with other departments
Design CAD Technician – Candidate Profile:
– Technical problem solver
– Pro-active and very team orientated
– Relevant 2D AutoCAD experience essential, 3D or Revit also desired to basic level
– Ability to work with limited information and do concept design
– Accuracy at speed
– Located on the West side of London
Design CAD Technician – details:
Benefits: enhanced pension, private health, life assurance, 25 days leave, volunteer leave, early finishes
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Please contact us ASAP should you like more information on this role as Design CAD Technician.