- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4755
This is a rare and one off opportunity to join one of London’s most prestigious Property companies to join their highly successful Property Management team, based in one of their Prime Central London offices. They describe themselves as diligent and innovative based all throughout the UK in the most affluent areas including Oxford, Edinburgh and London. With over 60 offices Nationwide their reputation is one of the nation’s finest.
Company profile for the Property Manager:
Having been around in the Property Industry for over 140 years, their credentials are only further confirmed with the numerous industry awards they have received over the years, their values are integral to the business and their staff, they pride themselves on respect, trust and creating a transparent partnership with both staff and clients. This in turn means an abundance of applications from Landlords and Tenants alike.
Duties of the Property Manager:
• Managing a portfolio of between 70 – 110 properties
• Acting as a central contact for Tenants and Landlords
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
• Arranging inventory checkouts and communicate to both Landlord and Tenant.
• Dealing with all associated administration to agree with both parties proposed deposit deductions and deposit return
• Ensuring the necessary processes and procedures are in place to support compliance
• Drawing up all legal notices on behalf of the Landlord and processing efficiently and effectively
Character profile of the Property Manager:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Property Management experience
• Customer focused
• Team player
Package for the Property Manager:
Hours: 8.45am -6pm Monday – Friday
Prime Central London