Customer Service Agent
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4753
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity, where you can further develop your career within the property industry?
Do you have previous customer service experience?
Would you like to work for a global property company that offers excellent benefits?
If so, this could be the ideal role for you!
Customer Service Agent company profile:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding, global company which has a portfolio of properties located across cities such as London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm and New York. The role of Customer service agent plays an integral part of their success. You will be the first point of contact and will need to ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided to every client across multiple communication platforms.
This company is committed to carrying out exceptional, ongoing training to employees who are passionate and act with integrity. In addition, their company culture is very inclusive and they offer amazing benefits.
Customer Service Agent key duties:
• The first point of contact for the company, via phone or email
• Supporting the Tenancy, Lettings and Property Management departments
• Achieving 24 hour response times to all enquiries
• Provide high standards of customer service at all times across multiple communication platforms
• Be proactive in resolving queries using available resources
• Respond to tenancy related queries
• Identify and escalate priority issues
Customer Service Agent character profile:
• A confident and articulate communicator
• Personable and focused
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Problem solving skills, identify and execute solutions
• Have experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
• 6 months+ previous property experience required
Customer Service Agent package:
£27,000 – £30,000 plus lots of benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday flexible between 8am-7pm. Hours will be done on a rota basis
Benefits include, team trips abroad, flexible working hours, first class in house training and Hybrid Working