- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: HF4738
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established, fast growing and extremely successful Property company on their Property Management team as their Portfolio Manager.
Portfolio Manager Company Profile:
This company are a dynamic, forward thinking property business, who offers exceptional customer service and are well established in their area, so are very busy. They are a multi office agency with a strong presence in south of the river. You will cover a portfolio in an affluent area of London.
Portfolio Manager Key Duties:
• Gas safety compliance
• Tenancy Renewals
• Rent Arrears
• Instructing Contractors – arranging maintenance
• Tenancy Vacations
• Dealing with queries from tenants/landlords
• Liaising with Client Services/Lettings team re: re-lets
Portfolio Manager Character profile:
• Personable and bubbly
• Able to work under pressure
• Can-do, positive attitude
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Some Experience in Property Management/lettings is needed
Portfolio Manager Package:
• £28,000 basic salary (Plus Saturday pay)
• Paid annual EAP which includes 24-hour access to live wellbeing support.
• A clear path for progression in order to develop career in the property industry.
• Ongoing training and support. Technical exams and memberships are paid for (ARLA/Propertymark).
• A team social calendar with regular company events.
• Incentivised team trips to Mallorca (twice per annum).
• Hours – Monday-Thursday 8:45-18:00, Friday 8:45-17:00, Saturday on a rota basis (approx. 1 in 5) paid in addition to annual salary – Saturday hours 10:00-16:00