- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH4722
Do you have experience in utilities within an engineering or project coordination/management role within construction?
Are you able to juggle multiple duties at once and thrive in a fast paced environment?
Are you happy to get stuck in and use initiative?
If so – this role is for you!
Our client is an established property developer and owner and have been in business since the 1990’s. Their portfolio consists of almost 40,000 residential properties, and the unique way that they work means they will have real long term prospects. Their portfolio is fully owned by them, and they are a highly profitable enterprise. They are very commercially aware and act with responsibility and integrity. They are a passionate and inclusive team, and their customer service focus is reflected in everything they do.
Utilities Technician Duties:
• Support the commissioning of desk top utility studies for new sites
• Be a contact for contractors undertaking surveys
• Oversee contractor activities
• Preparation of Dilapidation claims
• Preparation of Resident Management Company budgets
• Upkeep of internal Project Management databases
• Utilities engineering support to internal development teams
• Supervision of water, wastewater and electric provision schemes
• Update project programmes and budgets
• Ensure construction sites are compliant, and monitor health and safety procedures
Utilities Technician – Candidate Profile
• Experience with Utilities and project coordination/management
• Great problem solver
• Ability to build rapport with stakeholders
• Confident under pressure
• Impeccable organisational skills
• Remain calm at all times, with ability to prioritise effectively
• Great attention to detail, especially when working with numbers and documentation
Based: Central London/Hybrid working
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm
Salary and Package: £50-£60k + bonus + company car/fuel + healthcare