- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4715
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest and most established property companies, supporting their Sales and Lettings Teams and Managers as a Operations Coordinator. They are looking for an experienced and confident candidate with strong administration experience.
Operations Coordinator company profile:
They pride themselves on excellence and demand the very best from their staff. Therefore, they are on the lookout for the most talented individuals within the industry when it comes to adding to their impressive team.
If you want to work with the best, then you’ve come to the right place. With a huge global reach and the many different services that they provide there are a variety of possibilities for their top performers.
Operations Coordinator key duties:
• Act as an ambassador for the team at all times and carrying out all assistant duties in a discreet, diplomatic and efficient manner
• General team/office management including paying supplier invoices, coordinating team holidays
• Liaise with London offices and lettings managers on a day to day basis
• Organising weekly meetings for the team
• Sending out new property launch emails to external search agents
• Supporting Sales and Lettings Managers
• Handling expenses
• Drawing up Sales Memos
Operations Coordinator package:
Prime Central London
Up to £32,000 plus bonus & benefits