Graduate Office Coordinator
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4701
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest and most established property companies in one of their very successful Prime Central London offices. They are looking for an well-presented and confident candidate who has administration experience.
Graduate Office Coordinator company profile:
They pride themselves on excellence and demand the very best from their staff. Therefore, they are on the lookout for the most talented individuals within the industry when it comes to adding to their impressive team.
If you want to work with the best, then you’ve come to the right place. With a huge global reach and the many different services that they provide there are a variety of possibilities for their top performers.
Graduate Office Coordinator key duties:
• Managing and updating portal property listings
• Invoice processing
• Provide efficient lettings administration
• Arranging viewings and market appraisals with the team and liasing with clients accordingly
• Supporting the Sales Manager
• Uploading to the company website
• Coordinating move ins
• General office administration
Graduate Office Coordinator package:
Up to £28,000 plus benefits