Associate Director – Building Surveying
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH4677
We have been instruction to engage and recruit an Associate Director (Building Surveying) to join our clients’ multi-disciplinary surveying and construction consultancy.
Company profile – Associate Director:
Our client is a dynamic, growing firm, with multiple UK offices and further expansion in the pipeline. You will find a great company culture, coupled with opportunities for career and personal growth within a friendly, supportive environment. Their services include; building surveying, cost consultancy, project management and health & safety, and they operate across a range of sectors including commercial, residential, healthcare etc.
People are at the heart of their business, which is why they operate an open, honest and relaxed culture, whilst providing ongoing training, support and CPD across their business.
Duties – Associate Director:
• Lead and manage the current building surveying team across multiple offices in the UK
• Business Development to drive the growth of the service
• Meeting and liaising with existing and new clients
• Manage sites across the UK
• Train and develop the team of surveyors and support staff
• Take an active role in recruitment
• Play a key role in building and shaping internal processes to enable team development
• Be mobile and move between their UK offices and clients projects
Skills and experience profile – Associate Director:
• Highly experienced Building Surveyor
• Previous experience managing and training a team
• Commercially minded and enjoys business development
• Confident at client meetings
• Committed to the RICS or working towards membership
• Excellent at communicating and managing own/others workload
• Excellent problem solver
• Methodical in approach to tasks
• Strong technical knowledge of construction
• Driving licence and own car highly desired
Why join? – Associate Director:
Guide salary: £70-80,000 (flexible on experience)
Benefits: pension scheme, professional membership fees paid, CPD training courses, private healthcare, death in service benefit and hybrid work model (3 days office, 2 remote
Culture and workplace (London office): Regular social activities, communal lounges, barista, wellness sessions, bicycle storage, showers, pizzeria and break-out / games areas.
If you are seeking a firm with a clear vision and commitment to the growth of their building surveying service and you have the experience and profile that can lead and drive this growth with the directors, then please contact James Hanson for a confidential chat about this role as an Associate Director of Building Surveying.