Senior Property Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: AS4667
A great opportunity to join a national Estate Agents in one of their busiest North London offices as a Property Manager. You will join the team in their large, modern office and manage a portfolio of 90 managed properties.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to step up and oversee a department.
Company Profile for the Property Manager:
My client has a strong hold on their local market providing a professional service to their clients. They pride themselves on delivering a very high level of customer service so keep the portfolio size to a manageable level.
As a Property Manager in their team you will have support from the Lettings Administrators meaning you can get on with managing the Properties and have less paper work to deal with. You will be responsible for carrying out your own inspections and have the opportunity to attend properties when problems arise. It is a very hands on position to allow you to get to know your tenants and landlords inside out.
Duties of the Property Manager:
• Manage a portfolio of 90 properties
• Carry out all inspections
• Deal with maintenance issues
• Serve legal notices, section 21’s and section 8’s
• Chase rent arrears
• Deal with all change of occupancies
• Maintain good relationships with all contractors
• Keep landlords and tenants up to date throughout tenancy
Character profile of the Property Manager:
• Personable yet strong character
• Good understanding of Property Management
• Have to be committed to your job
• Willing to go above and beyond
• Team player
• Good communication verbally and written
Package for the Property Manager:
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £45,000pa + comms
This is a role centred round supporting the Lettings team, so the chosen Property Manager needs to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a support role, work as a team player as well as having the customer service skills that are required to be proficient in all aspects of the job.