Marketing and Communications Executive
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4652
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Executive looking to work for a dynamic, global and forward thinking property company on their successful Marketing team.
You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, global Marketing Team and Directors to enhance and build upon the brand of this international property investment company and be responsible for delivering Marketing and Communications strategies both internally and externally
Marketing and Communications Executive company profile:
This global investment company specialises in residential property and has a network of 6 offices worldwide, including London and Hong Kong.
With over £500million of assets under management and an excellent track record within their areas they are firmly established as a market leader.
Marketing and Communications Executive duties
• Put a wide range of creative projects from conception to production, including: digital collaterals, project branding, brochures, adverts, reports, infographics, eDMs, website, presentations, photography, motion graphics, films, office branding
• Ensure clear, effective and timely internal & external communication and implement workflow processes to manage requests and meet deadlines
• Drive marketing campaigns for specific properties and listings
• Brand management across the marketing m
• Grow partnerships with fellow Marketing peers and coworkers, as well as cross-departmentally with sales and other teams across the organisation
• Assist with content direction and creation: Independently write, edit and manage the generation of a wide variety of content e.g. brochures, blogs, reports, website copy, adverts, event invitations, articles and presentation slides
• Create engaging content for eDMs, corporate website and social media platforms to drive traffic, engagement and sales
Marketing and Communications Executive key skills:
• Experience working in Marketing, within the Property industry
• Strong background of B2C Marketing
• Experience within the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Experience across the wider marketing communications mix
Marketing and Communications Executive package
Central London & Hybrid Working
£30,000 plus annual bonus and benefits – OTE £34,000 – £35,000