- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: Ref: AS4637
Do you believe that Property Management needs to change?
Are you looking to pioneer a new way of thinking with one of the most reputable independent estate agents in the London market?
Are you passionate about property, with an innovative and forward-thinking way of working?
Can you think outside the box, and provide an exceptional service that isn’t seen elsewhere in the industry?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on!
Property Manager – Company Profile:
This company is a well-established, multi-office and award-winning independent property company with a reputation as a friendly, honest and customer service focused estate agent.
The director is passionate about changing the way property management is delivered in the UK marketplace.
He wants a proactive, forward thinking individual to lead the new focus of understanding and delivering on what their clients need from their residential portfolios.
Property Manager – Character Profile:
• Pro-active and can-do attitude. Positive, energetic and passionate.
• Deep interest in wider property market / asset management
• Extensive AST Property Management experience
• Customer service focussed – ability to take ownership and treat portfolio as your own
• Driving License Required
• At least 4 years’ experience
• ARLA desired but not essential
Property Manager – Duties:
• Take ownership of your portfolio and understand a landlord’s objectives
• Be able to advise your landlords on how to maximise their investments and reach their goals.
• Managing a portfolio of over 80-100 properties
• Overseeing tenancy administration and progression
• Carrying out inspections and sending reports to landlords
• Developing excellent long term relationships with clients and tenants
Package for Property Manager role:
Hours: 9am to 6pm on Mondays to Fridays
Great pension scheme
Holiday buy and sell scheme