- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: Ref:JH4398
We have just been asked to identify and recruit an experienced Architect for an exciting, growing practice based in a busy London team.
Architect – Company Profile
This RIBA chartered architectural practice and studio are based on east side of the city and they focus on residential led projects across the UK, creating extraordinary places that people live in and enjoy.
They believe architecture should make a positive social impact and their approach is ethical, playful and pragmatic. Their clients are aspirational and the strength of the practice is understanding the specific nature of their clients’ businesses
Architect – Duties:
• Develop and manage the conceptual and detailed design that will include multi-residential and mixed-use projects
• Produce drawings and 3D visualisations to capture and communicate intent
• Participate in regular design workshops
• Produce information for tender purposes and play an active role in contractor negotiations
• Source and specify furniture and finishes
• Work alongside suppliers, fabricators and manufacturers to procure specialist items
• Work with other consultants to coordinate pre-construction information
• Undertake regular site visits
Architect – Person Profile
• Part III and have several years post qualification experience
• Portfolio includes multi-residential new build, planning and mixed-use projects
• Previously guided the conceptual and detailed design of small to medium new build developments
• Enjoy a creative, friendly and energetic studio
• Career minded and ambitious with a focus on personal and professional development
• Confident, independent and passionate about delivering original projects.
• Proficiency in Vectorworks, Affinity, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• SketchUp, Rhino and V-Ray skills – desired.
Architect – Salary & Benefits
lunches, trips away, some flexible working
East London office