Graduate Tenancy Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: AS4490
This is a great opportunity to join one of London’s leading Estate Agents as a Graduate Tenancy Manager. You will be covering several different areas of London, working within a team of over 10 Tenancy Manager. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to kick start their career with a very well-established Property firm.
Company Profile for the Graduate Tenancy Manager
With offices in many of London’s most affluent areas this company is one of the Capital’s leading property companies. Their credentials are only further confirmed with the numerous industry awards they have received over the years.
Their strong brand and excellent marketing department means they are regarded as one of the best companies in the business. They provide a corporate, professional but very sociable environment.
Duties of the Graduate Tenancy Manager
• New deal-checking to ensure all online paperwork has been executed accurately and completed in full
• Book requested pre-tenancy work to ensure the property is ready and to the required standard prior to the new tenancy commencement
• Respond to general tenancy related queries throughout the lease, providing advice to tenants and landlords in terms of processes and procedures as they arise
• Oversee the renewal of annual gas safety certificates
• Effective complaint handling, ensuring that each customer is provided with a quick and satisfactory resolution that is reflective of the Company high service level
• Address any incoming mail and respond within 48 hours of receipt
Character profile of the Graduate Tenancy Manager
• Intelligent, articulate and focused
• Personable and able to build rapport quickly
• Strength in character
• Can-do, positive attitude
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Energetic and motivated
• Able to work under pressure
• Good time management
Package for the Graduate Tenancy Manager
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00 pm
£22,000 moving up to £24,000pa as progress from trainee level
If you have strong customer service skills and excellent organisation skills, then get in touch with Arabella Skinner at Cherry Pick People Property Recruitment Specialists. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Cherry Pick People.