- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH3387
This is an exciting role for a Construction Site Manager with experience running small scale refurbishment programmes, ideally within the public sector – healthcare/hospitals sector.
Site Manager Company Profile:
This company provides specialist construction and refurbishment services to a range of clients within health, education and leisure sectors across Greater London and Southern England. They have been established for over three decades and have extensive experience delivering projects within challenging environments. Their aim is to deliver exceptional service and exceptional quality.
Site Manager Duties:
• Manage/run a range of refurbishment projects across the hospital site
• Liaise with client on receipt of work orders, organise and programme works
• Manage and organise workforce and sub-contractors (based on site)
• Liaise with suppliers etc
• Work with the internal team and report to the project manager on progress
• Experience managing health & safety on a working site
Site Manager Candidate Profile:
• Experience as a construction site manager on refurbishment projects is essential
• Experience managing long term contracts within the Public sector is highly desired
• Strong experience running and organising a site team and subcontractors
• Honesty and someone who tackles issues head on or asks for help if required
• SMSTS, CSCS Black and First Aid/H&S qualifications desired
Site Manager Package:
Hours: 7.30am – 4.30pm
Please contact us ASAP should you like more information on this role as Construction Site Manager.