- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3341
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs leading property companies and strongest brands, as a Marketing Executive on their well established marketing team.
They are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications professional, with a passion for Property, either residential or commercial.
This multi-disciplinary property company has a nationwide network of over 30 offices and a strong presence internationally. The have a long, distinguished history and are well established in Prime Central London.
They pride themselves on their innovative approach as well as commitment to their teams and external charities.
Marketing Executive Job Role:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and relevant departments to roll out brand awareness and business generation campaigns
- Brief and manage the work of internal and external designers and suppliers to ensure that work is delivered on brief, on budget and on time
- Ensure that marketing plans and the availability of creative work are communicated to the commercial division through the appropriate channels
- Measure and review the effectiveness of marketing campaign to inform future planning
- Support the marketing representatives in our regional offices in delivering local aspects of the Commercial and Planning & Development divisions campaigns
- Manage the implementation of planned marketing projects , including: corporate advertising, sponsorship, on and off line direct marketing campaigns , literature production events
Marketing Executive Profile:
- Experience in a marketing communications role
- Project management experience; from initial briefing through to production and delivery
- Team player with sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Numerical skills and experienced in managing budgets and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Please contact us immediately if you would like more information on this role as a Marketing Exectutive.