Construction Recruitment Consultant
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH398
The construction team are on the lookout for a Trainee or Experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the fantastic Construction Desk as a Construction Recruitment Consultant here at Cherry Pick People!
Previous recruitment experience is not essential as full training will be given. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in the construction sector (academic or working) and/or works in sales and wants to build a career in a target orientated environment. We would be particularly interested in anyone with construction recruitment experience within a contract desk.
This desk has been formed over the last 12 months and is being headed up by one of our Directors, James, with assistance from a Resourcer and a Business Developer, so you will be joining a warm desk in a fun, busy and growing team.
Duties for our Construction Recruitment Consultants:
• Resourcing candidates from a range of different mediums including our database, social media, referrals, headhunting, job boards etc.
• Building your network of candidates through face to face meetings (including lunches, coffee meetings and evenings out), skype when further afield and of course phone conversations.
• Growing your client base through new business and building lasting relationship with clients (again lots of lunches, coffee meetings and nights out).
• Attending industry events and awards within construction and property development
• Client and candidate management
• Interview preparation and CV analysis
• Career advice and market updates to both candidates and clients
Being an exceptional Recruitment Consultant requires you to be very good at self-managing, being resilient and having a positive, can do attitude. You have to love people, as that’s the job, but you also must have a genuine interest / passion for construction and property development.
What we offer our Construction Recruitment Consultants:
• Generous basic salaries
• Monthly bonuses
• A fantastic commission structure
• Friday – dress down, leave at 5pm and team lunch day!
• A great working atmosphere and fun team
• Career structure and opportunity to progress
• Company trips abroad
Package for Construction Recruitment Consultants:
£20 – £28k Basic (depending on experience)
£35-45k OTE (rising to £45-60k in year 2)
9-6pm (Mon-Thurs), 9-5pm (Fri)
Monthly and / or Quarterly bonuses and team incentives!
This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing and dynamic team as a Construction Recruitment Consultant. If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively call James on 0203 587 7697 for a confidential chat today.